CITY OF ARROYO GRANDE:
An ordinance of the City Council of Arroyo Grande amending Chapter 8.08 of the Arroyo Grande Municipal Code relating to the discharge of safe and sane fireworks was adopted April 23rd, 2019. Discharge of Safe and Sane fireworks may only occur on July 4th.
CITY OF GROVER BEACH:
Safe and Sane fireworks are permissible for discharge from noon on July 3rd through midnight on July 5th.
OCEANO COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT:
No restrictions on the use of Safe and Sane fireworks.
ARROYO GRANDE FIREWORKS STAND PERMIT ELIGIBILITY LIST
1) Exchange Club of the Central Coast 2) Kiwanis Club of Arroyo Grande Valley 3) Arroyo Grande Valley Little League 4) Camp Fire Council of the Central Coast 5) Central Coast Condors 6) American Legion Auxiliary Unit #136
1) Five Cities Girls Softball Association 2) AGHS Eagle Robotics Team 3) Five Cities Youth Football League, Inc 4) Arroyo Grande High School Eagle Boosters 5) Arroyo Grande Optimist Club 6) Arroyo Grande POA
1) Gospel Lighthouse 2) Arroyo Grande High School Band Boosters 3) Arroyo Grande in Bloom 4) Knights of Columbus Council No. 1375 5) American Legion Post 136 6) BSA Troop 234
GROVER BEACH 2019 FIREWORKS STAND PERMITS
1) South County Chambers of Commerce 2) Grover Beach police Officers Association 3) Victory Outreach Church 4) Grover Beach United
OCEANO 2019 FIREWORKS STAND PERMITS
1) Oceano Eagles Lodge #4153 2) Oceano Church of God Prophecy 3) Open Door Preschool 4) Anchor of Faith Apostolic Church